Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Animals, Pirates, A Witch & A Wooden Boy.

Oh yeah, and Snow White is here today too. Here are a few more photos of Halloween costumes from Tokyo Disneyland. Even though I have many, many more pics like these, of almost every Disney character that you can think of, I think I will wrap the costume themed posts up soon and move on to other subjects . In the meantime.....the theme today is "pairs". I saw all sorts of odd groupings of Disney characters in the park (like Daisy Duck and Pinocchio!) simply because the people wearing the costumes were together, but some of the guests had coordinated their costumes and done something from the same movie.


Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth
****
Pinocchio and Gideon
****
Snow White and The Wicked Witch
****
Lady and The Tramp
****
Timon and The White Rabbit
****
Okay, actually I don't know who these last two are. Can someone please identify them for me? Are they from Japanese Anime, perhaps? The yellow character had some darker colored spots on it's back and the white one had a full red cape with the letter "H" in yellow. It also had beady red eyes. If they aren't Disney characters, then I'm surprised they were allowed in the park. The official guidelines stated that "Guests in costumes other than Disney character costumes will not be admitted. Characters must be from a Disney film or an attraction in the park." If someone knows who these two are supposed to be, please let me know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The yellow one is one of the 625 experiments that came before Stitch.

The one that looks like a rabbit is actually an evil hamster named Dr. Jacques von Hämsterviel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A4msterviel

TokyoMagic! said...

I checked out your link and that clears it all up. I've only seen Lilo & Stitch once, so I just didn't remember these two characters. Thanks, George!

...But It Wasn't Always That Way! said...

The Japanese, man... They just get it.