Thursday, February 12, 2015

This is Disneyland (26 Colorful Scenes) - Part 2


Here's the second half of the pictures from the This is Disneyland postcard fold-out. (You can see the first half here.) Again, this item is undated, but it has to be from at least 1967 or later since there are pics of the New Tomorrowland and Pirates of the Caribbean. I have an older version of this fold-out that has some of the same pics as this one, but it also includes pics of the original Tomorrowland. I'm not sure why they didn't just update all of the photos for this version. Some of the older shots are obvious if you look at some of the details in them.





4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I especially love that shot of Mission Control!

TokyoMagic! said...

Me too, Major. I miss having audio-animatronic PEOPLE in Tomorrowland. Buzz Lightyear and C-3PO just don't cut it for me!

Snow White Archive said...

Nice set. Yes, very cool Mission Control pic.

Anonymous said...

Howdy, this is Mark Eades with the Orange County Register. Please contact me at: meades@ocregister.com. Would like to chat with you about some of you historic photos of Knott's Berry Farm.