Friday, May 14, 2010

Dining At Club 33

This is Part 3 of my Disneyland "Club 33" series.


After arriving at our table, we are handed a menu.


On one side is the menu listing.


On the other side, is the history of Club 33.


A variety of wines are available including those from the winery of the late Fess Parker (Davy Crockett.)


Cocktails are also available from the bar, which is located in "Lounge Alley."


There's a pair of these lights on the bar....one on each corner. Note the Pirates of the Caribbean artwork in the background.


The bartender was very nice. Even though I wasn't drinking, he gave me a drink stirrer and a small plastic pick from the bar.



.....and a cocktail napkin!


I'm not sure how Dinner works, but for Lunch there is an all you can eat appetizer and salad bar.


Your entree is brought to your table. This is the pan seared Chateaubriand.


And this is the organic free range chicken with truffled macoroni and cheese. I thought the food was excellent!


After the meal, there is an all you can eat dessert bar. The desserts were wonderful too!


If you are celebrating a special occasion, the server will bring a special dessert!


Specially wrapped Club 33 chocolates are brought to the table at the end of the meal!


Next time, we'll take a detailed look at the Dining Rooms of Club 33.

7 comments:

Daveland said...

Fantastic job again! So what was the special occasion?

Connie Moreno said...

So glad you enjoyed your visit. I'll never forget my first visit to Club 33 in 1984-ish. Magical! I've been back several times since then and it does NOT lose its magical hold on me!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

OMG!!!! That chicken looks YUMMY! Weird to see liquor bottles at Disneyland! Thanks for much for this series. So when it the special Blogger event at club 33??? Let's get Tony B. on the phone and ask him??

Dan Alexander said...

Wow! Very classy! Hopefully I'll get to visit Club 33 someday.

TokyoMagic! said...

Thank you everyone, for following this series and for commenting!

Dave, the occasion was recognition for 20+ years on the job for a friend of mine.

Connie, several times??? Wow! I hope I get a chance to go back again someday. I had heard several people kind of "knock it" and say it wasn't that special, so I wasn't sure that I ever really needed to go....but I ended up having a wonderful time and thought the food was great! I would definitely go back.

VDT, call him up right now! I bet he could get the bloggers in!

Dan, I hope you get there someday too!

Major Pepperidge said...

That chocolate isn't going to last forever... go ahead and eat it! Just save the wrapper carefully.

TokyoMagic! said...

Major, can't I just keep it until it's petrified?