Sunday, June 14, 2009

Non-Vintage Disneyland Candy

.
.
Staying with a candy wrapper/label theme, we present two newer items. The label above is from just a few years ago and might even be currently in use on packages of chocolate honeycomb (and other chocolate items) sold at the park today. As a kid, I always liked getting honeycomb candy from the candy counter at Sears department stores, but alas....those candy counters no longer exist!
.
.
Next, is a header from the top of a bag of candy "spots." These were the candy dots that used to come stuck to a strip of paper. I think there were other types of "Candy Your Parents Remember" sold in the park. This is from the nineties, but I can't really remember where the candy was sold because it was actually purchased by a friend and then the label was given to me because I liked the retro style graphics....and because I collected this stuff!
.

No comments: