Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tokyo Doombuggy & Scary Teddy Too!

Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea usually have some very nice merchandise for sale. I always end up buying more souvenirs when I visit those two parks, than I do when I visit any of the Disney Parks here in the U.S. This is one of my favorite items from Tokyo. It was sold at Tokyo Disneyland during their 2007 Halloween/Christmas season. It's a wind-up toy of Scary Teddy from "The Nightmare Before Christmas," riding in a Haunted Mansion Doombuggy.



Last year, I posted a complete photo tour of the holiday version of Tokyo Disneyland's Haunted Mansion, which included some additional souvenir items. To view that series, click here: (Link).
.
I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I LOVE that scary Teddy (I think I've seen people call him "Vampire Bear" too?), and wish that they would make a really good figure of him for sale at Disneyland. All I've ever seen is a lame plush toy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

Dan Alexander said...

Great pictures! I finally got to experience The Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland last year, and it was one of my favorite things about the trip. Looks like Tokyo's has the edge.

Unknown said...

Holy Moly, I'd be scared to see just how much stuff I would bring back home with me from Japan!!