Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Walt Disney!


Heritage
"I hope we don't lose sight of one thing - it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney
.
.

Vision
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
.

Magic
"All it takes is faith and trust....and a little bit of pixie dust."

.
These images are from postcards that were purchased last April at Tokyo Disneyland. Even though all three are marked "Tokyo Disneyland" on the back, the last postcard displays a photo from Walt Disney World (both parks have a Cinderella Castle.) I believe the second postcard might show WDW as well.

Happy Birthday, Walt!

2 comments:

Dan Alexander said...

Very nice! I wonder if they celebrate at the parks in some way. At least Disney now has Oswald the Rabbit back.

TokyoMagic! said...

I guess Walt should have said "it all started with a rabbit!" I don't know if they do anything at the parks on that day or not. I know WDW and Tokyo DL both did a year long celebration in 2001 for his 100th b-day.