Friday, June 26, 2009

The Zombie of Pixie Hollow

Last weekend, I flew to Phoenix for Father's Day and a family reunion. While on the airplane, I noticed the following ad in the "Sky Mall" magazine and couldn't help but think how great this would look strategically placed somewhere within Pixie Hollow at Disneyland. Or how about in Minnie's garden in Toontown? Sick, huh? Okay, so I was bored on the airplane and my mind was wandering. By the way, this was my first "non-Disney" trip in over two years.
.
.
Here are a few other items from the catalog. Perfect ideas for converting you own home or garden into......
.
The haunted forest from Snow White's Scary Adventures.
.
.
The Jungle Cruise
.

The Enchanted Tiki Room
.

Pixie Hollow (or a tribute to Light Magic....Ugh!)
.
I wish to thank Sky Mall for helping to pass the time on my flight! (I better not mention that the flight to Phoenix is only an hour and fifteen minutes!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.