Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vintage Disneyland Candy Wrappers

.

Today, we have two vintage candy bar wrappers (fronts and backs.) These were sold at Disneyland in the late seventies/early eighties at the Candy Palace on Main St. and at the Castle Candy Shoppe located inside Sleeping Beauty Castle.


The candy bars were actually wrapped in foil, and then these paper sleeves went around the outside of the foil. I saved these from a childhood visit to the park and just recently came across them.



For other vintage Disney ephemera from my collection, check out my previous posts from January 2009 on Disneyland paper cups and also, old Disneyland matchbooks.

2 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Very cool post. How great it is that you saved these wonderful items. Very nice!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Oh man, these are amazing, even better that they are from your own personal collection. Did you save the foil also?

I wish candy bars came wrapped that way still, I don't eat them often, but I bought a Nestle Crunch a few weeks ago; no foil, no paper sleeve, its wrapped in plastic now, you can't even smell it thru the wrapper. I guess that's progress...