Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tokyo Disneyland Or Bust.....

I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Halloween in advance. I am leaving for Tokyo and I will be there through Halloween. I have never actually been at Tokyo Disneyland on Halloween Day. Like here in the U.S., they always allow children to enter the park in costume. They also allow adults to wear what they call "a hint of Disney" anytime during the year. This means NOT a complete costume, but I have seen some adults looking like they were wearing almost a full costume anyway...and this is throughout the year. On Halloween Day and for the seven days before, they do allow full costumes to be worn by adults. I have seen some pictures and it looks like the costumes get pretty elaborate. I am looking forward to seeing this in person and hopefully I will come back with a lot of new photos to share. I will resume posting when I return. :-)


2 comments:

Andy said...

Thanks for all the great coverage of the season! Keep up the great work.

TokyoMagic! said...

Thank you, Andy....I appreciate the feedback!